about me sbc 1

About Me

Benjamin 

My name is Benjamin and I am 13 years old. I live in a house of six including myself. I live in a very friendly neighborhood and I love it (I live in California). The daycare next to us does get annoying from time to time but they are very nice children.. Same as my pets but they are friendly. I have 5 pets. There is copper a golden doodle, Bear a Pomeranian and my cats are little brother a russion blue, We have Howard AN INSANELY FAT CAT, and last we have our kitten nugget, nugget is an orange tabby, My interests. I like video games Because i love to play and talk with my friends. A few games I particularly like are, Ark, this game is really fun because you can play with your friends and get dinosaurs, I like Super Mario World on Game Boy Advance, This game brings me back SO MUCH Nostalgia. The Simple but fun game play and fun with friends. The sports I like is Dirt biking, Golf, Swimming, and Hunting. What I like, I LOVE SPACE. In my opinion, Space is the coolest thing in the world.And last i like shooting guns. My Two favorite guns are Revolvers especially 44. magnums and shotguns I like the Spas 12. Thank you for reading.